I've been having issues with my bb, while bbming and listening to music via the media player, minutes and even sometimes seconds after putting a song on my BB freezes up and reboots itself. I searched the forums for the exact same issue and didn't come across a thread. If anyone has any ideas or possibly a link to the solution feel free to toss err in.
My Lumia 1520 (ATT Version) has had this reboot cycle problem for about a week now. It started a week ago when it was at 2%, died and when I tried to charge it, it started freezing and rebooting and freezing and rebooting. Originally I thought it was a power issue because it always had 2% when it restarted. I got it home to my Nokia original cord plugged into my surface pro charger and charged it and fiddled with it like turning it on airplane mode, deleting unread messages before it restarted, etc. But then recently its been doing it more and its been doing it while at 40%, 12%, etc. Even when its plugged in. It seems to get very hot every time I do this. During all of this, I have Xbox music songs I have pending download. I was going to let those finish over WiFi but it won't let me turn on WiFi. I'm wondering if the 53 pending downloads could be causing this issue but I'm not sure. I'm running the latest dev preview and cyan. I have a ton of apps and music and all that installed on my SD card.
I have had my Atrix for about a month. The phone is fast and responsive which is really great after having a dog slow phone before this one. But I have a love/hate relationship so far. One big issue is that my music player will not keep playing, it will randomly stop playing and I half to restart it. Also sometimes the music player will cause the phone to reboot. This problom used to be really bad but I found a bug causing some of the Problems.
1. Removed Battery and waited a few minutes to reinstall battery. No change still reboots after a few minutes of using the Music Player
2. Tried downloading another music player PlayerPro to use instead of the default one. No Change still Reboots
3. Next I tried doing a Factory Data Reset. Now the default music player played for about an hour for the first time.
4. Redownloaded most of the Apps I had (At least the ones I could remember). Music Player still playing.
5. Started modifing a couple of the OS Settings>etc... Player still playing
6. Until I got to the setting Settings>Applications>Development>Check Stay Awake while Charging. Now the phone rebooted two times in less than 15 minutes while playing Music. Went back and unchecked the stay awake setting and the Music Player is playing again.So can this bug with this Stay Awake while Charging option please be fixed. I hate for the screen to cut off while I am reading a book. I can plug it in and leave the screen on as long as I want.
7. Now the music player is playing but still after 1+ hours of play time Randomly the music player will stop and/or Reboot the phone.
I recently got a new blackberry curve and today I started to have some trouble with it. I made a voice note in media to try it out and then when I deleted it it got stuck like that. Its been "deleting" the voice note for hours now and I can't go or use anything in the media section now. The rest of the phone works fine though, but its really annoying that I can't listen to music or look at my pics anymore.
Since updating my OS the audio files that i often transfer to my curve will crash the phone except for the very bottom file on the "all songs" menu inside the BB music player. It is the strangest thing, and very problematic. I have loaded random music files on and switched priority and it is always the last file on the list that works and everything else above will cause the crash. To help clarify some info. The music files are from an itunes playlist and they are all spoken word that range from 5-7hrs each and i have from 2-4 of them at a time. BB desktop manager is the method of syncing and the method of updating the OS as well.
i'm try to play direct from a website where are 3 players on winamp realplayer and windows media player but none of those are suported what do i need so i can play directly from the website the players are on [URL]
My music player has disappeared from my Media Player folder. I did nothing to delete it. It was working fine I closed it and when I went back to media player it was gone. find it or download a new one. I have a Torch with the latest software upgrades.
I have uploaded a video to my n97 that is about 20 mins long. It's an mp4 file format but when I play it it'll play for about 5 mins then the picture will either freeze or go black but the sound will continue to play, so I basically have sound but no picture?
I connect the blackberry to my laptop (lenovo T400) via USB, then the phone asks me to choose mass storage or not. if I choose mass storage the laptop freezes immediately + black screen and then reboot. it happens no matter if I launch desktop manager or not...
When I use desktop manager, if I DO NOT choose mass storage, then it works till I click on media and sync media, the roxio software launches and then it crashes again with exactly the same symptom as describe above.....
I have a new nokia BH 503. I connected it onmy nokia C3. It was paired successfully andcan play music. But my problem is I can't control the player using the headset's controls, only the volume. But when Iconnect it on another phone, the controlsworks just fine.
I have CK-300 in my car and everything was working fine with my N95 8GB. Now i have bought Nokia N8 and I have a problem with volume output. I can't set volume output with music player or in Carmenu. In music player volume slider goes up and down but it is always the same output (overload). Only if it is fully down, then it mutes.
after having experienced twice the problem about the Media Card error upon a reboot and after having read hundreds of posts only about how to fix the problem, I tryed to think about what are the causes of this upsetting behaviour.Giving that the SD Card should be error free proven, these are my considerations:
1) When the phone shutdowns unexpectedly (e.g. battery drain or battery pull upon a freeze) Media Card is not safely unmounted, so if there were media files open by applications, the reboot finds them corrupted. NOTE that it couldn't be the very first reboot after a battery drain; maybe the files get corrupted only afer having accessed once again;
2) If using a SD Card of a Class higher than 2 (as far as I remember, the speed of the reader on the phone), it could happen that some transaction between the phone and the card is not closed correctly because the card response is higher than the phone can manage.I'd like to end up with some ideas in order to reduce the probability of this issue, that is anyway an unquestionably bug from RIM.
My media player keeps freezing when playing music for longer than around 30 min its happened every day since I upgraded the software to os 7.1 At one stage it froze said it was buffering and then my hole phone rebooted and I have tried a battery pull but I shouldn't have to do it every day 3 or 4 times a day...
i have a blackberry curve and my media player wont play any music, it freezes and when i turn i turn it off and back on again the led light wont stop flashing pink and it comes up woith a message saying Application net_rim_bb_medialibraryplayer(2850) is not responding: process terminated..
Yesterday I was walkin the beach listening to my fav trax, today on sound, no ring tones, message alert tones, when I try use player, gives me error message and something about.wait.let me check.ok says: ERROR PLAYING and in popup says DEVICE MEDIA PROCESSOR IS BUSY.
I recently updated OS 5 to OS 6 on my Bold 9700 and I was not impressed. OS 6 though smother has cluttered main screen with solid blue highlights - OS 5 is way better in that respect. But my main beef is Media Player. On OS 5 I can copy and paste videos from my computer to media card (without desktop manager) and they all play flawlessly; slider works and I can pick up movie at the point I have left it off. Files are coded for 480x320 resolution for .wmv, .mp4 and .avi. And card was properly formatted. In OS 6 however only .wmv are playing properly. Rest of them are always playing form the beginning and when slider is used video becomes scrambled. .mp4 flies are coded through Nero and are not recognized by BB desktop software. Can anybody shed some light on this issue and have a workaround.I have downgraded back to OS 5.
I have over 1200 songs and about 40 videos, some in phone memory and some in Sd card in my N900. The only way I can play them is to go to the file mgr and bring'em 1 by 1. Same with my videos. Any suggestions is appreciated in advance for getting my media into the media player so that it s easier to play them and be able to create play list.
is our storm2 capable to play medai files via bluettoth headset?
I've my bluetooth headset to make a phone phone call, mute and voice command. however desperately trying to use it in the default media player unluckily it no music played on my head set. I've tried to activate it on menu , activate headset and it played only on the phone not on my bluetooth headset.