HTC :: How To Flash A Touch Vogue To CricKet Wireless?
I had ALOT of problems trying to flash my HTC Touch to CricKet so here is a guide to flash your phone and skip the problems I had.
1. Download GetSPC
2. Copy GetSPC.exe to the device its self or to a SD card.
3. Browse the device to find the GetSPC using File Explorer.
4. Run GetSPC
5. Enter your ESN HEX in the first box and then press "go" or something
6. In the "output" box it should be a 6 diget number.
7. Write this down you'll need it later.
8. Put the phone into "DIAG" mode by dialing ##3424# a program should launch
9. Once launched plug the phone Via USB into your computer
10. Drivers should install if not heres what I use -> Drivers
11. Download QPST
12. Once installed launch QPST Configuration
13. It should say SURF##### or something if not add ports, keep adding ports until phone is detected.
14. Once detected click on "Start Clients" then "Service Programing"
15. Once launched click on your phone.
16. Select "Read from phone" at the bottom
17. under codes change the "Service Programing code" to 000000
18. Then select "Write to phone"
19. Click on the "Roaming" or "Roam" Tab
20. Download a CricKet .PRL file from here
21. Once downloaded click on "Browse" on QPST Service Programing
22. Locate the CricKet .PRL
23. Select "Write to phone"
24. Then you'll need to call CricKet and ask them for your MSID or MID to your phone number, or if you already had a Windows Mobile phone dial ##000000#
25. Then you'll need to dial ##PST# (##778#)
26. Then Follow these steps -> Steps Credits to RyanMogul6800 for settings
27. Then you should run a CricKet ROM
MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN UNLOCKED USING COKEMAN'S 2.31 UNLOCKER!!
28. Link to CoKeman's unlocker -> Link
29. You'll need to run a CricKet ROM Vetvito, makes some pretty good ROMs here is a link to them -> Link
30. Once you run the ROM updater you'll need to get a CricKet .CAB for Internet and MMS heres the .CAB
31. After that you should just need to activate it on your CricKet account
32. Go out and show off how great CricKet really is!!!
Credits go to HornDoctor and Whitey10TC for helping me flash my phone, and TobeyChris RyanMogul6800 ImCoKeMaN and Vetvito .Have fun with your new CricKet HTC Touch.I am not a member of the CricKet Mafia but would like to be!
Posted: Jan 24, 2010
View 2 Replies!