I bought the X6 a couple of days ago and I want to update the Flash Player on the phone as I cannot view flash content. I've tried to update by going to adobe's website and even downloading Opera Mini. However it still doesn't allow me to download. This is fairly dissappointing since I bought this phone for the Flash Player support.
When will Nokia/MS support Adobe Flash player for Lumia 800 like they have for Android? Also I should be able to download a browser of my choice on Lumia as well. Any clarifications from Nokia most welcome!
My phone is not supporting online flash player in most of the websites. So I am not able to watch videos online which requires higher version of flash player. Why it is happening? Can I get update for this flash...
i have a problem with my nokia.. n97 mini should play flash video... my phone play video on website such as Internet, but in other its doesn't work, i can't see picture..., only icon ,,f". can i do something to repair this or i must send phone to service?
I updated my nokia N8-00. it's not playing flv files and all other flash contents. First few seconds screen halts on the image of first frame of video then screen goes whte and flash player's symbol small "f " shows on top left corner. Although I have reinstalled Belle but problem still remains as it was.
I have purchased Nokia C6-00, but in this phone videos do not play in Flash player.It gives me warning message that flash player required to play this video. On flash player site, it is mentioned that android 2.2 is required to install Flash player on your mobile.
the motorola cliq with motoblur needs to be updated to to android 2.2 froyo because the eclair update still has flaws i and i am going to list those flaws right now right here.
1. when i updated my motorola cliq to eclair android 2.1 i could not turn off safe search filtering because that option was grayed out so i logged into my Internet account but it's still grayed out!
2. the video player on the cliq cant watch certain non flash videos because i thinks the video has high resolution but i think that when that happens the cliq should be able to reduce the resolution to its supported resolution.
3. for some videos on Internet i cant turn on high quality because of the error message. sorry the video could not be played.
4. the cliq now runs android 2.1 update1 but as soon as i go in the market i click apps then i scroll down to live wallpapers but as soon as i download and install and then open the live wallpaper it says sorry but your device currently does not support live wallpapers but you can get suppor via upgrade so motorola needs to work on getting live wallpaper support for the motorola cliq with motoblur.
5. the google earth app is missing from the android market on the cliq that needs to be fixed.
6. and i don't like the fact that i have to go to my task manager when i want to close my browser there should be an exit button with in the browser so that i can close it manually. i'm not saying to get rid of the task manager i'm just asking for more manual convenient ways to exit apps.
8. hey and this is just a thought the cliq may have mobi television.
9. this is another thought the cliq should have 12 home screens.
10. the motorola music widget is not resizable is needs to be.
in the e71 the flash player, flashlite 3.0, was located in the media folder, in the e72 i cant seem to find it anywhere, nor can i play any flash files. yet under the specifications of the e72 it says flashlite 3.0 included. any ideas? yes i have tried searchinl for it using the search tool, nothing.
I was on pbskids.org and it said I need to update my flash player to watch the videos.if this is the case what do I update it to cause I then get taken to the flash player link and they give me options to download based on linux types.Or is there a specific one I need to download..
if there is an availability of Adobe Flash Player for Nokia N8?
I read in an article long back that Adobe is developing flash player for Android, Symbian and many other OS. When i check in Adobe site, i can see versions of Android Flash player available but not for Symbian...
better browser available in Nokia Store for watching online streaming videos apart from you tube application.
To the apps developers at Nokia,first I must say the new lumia 800 is an awesome phone with some great features but there are two significant issues:
1. No flash player support, I understand apples issue with flash but surely microsofts wp7 should support flash as standard. 2. No iPlayer app or support! This is scandalous and I have to use my ipod touch for this. Any smartphone released for the UK needs iPlayer as standard. This is really disappointing.
So please app developers sort this out as this is the only reason I would not recommend this phone to anyone else.
i think i have done all the googling and forum-searching i can do and still no luck answering my question so i hope someone will help me here. I bought my e71 (straight talk) in march '11 and up until about 1 or 2 months ago you tube and other sites w/ flash video worked just fine. But one day i just started getting msgs popping up saying 'you need to upgrade adobe flash player to view this site' and this happens with every single website i've tried even sites that i had no problem with before. I'm assuming i have flash lite 3.0 from what i've read online but beyond that i have no idea what version firmware or anything my phone has and i can't find the info anywhere on my phone or how to update anything. My device manager says 'no server profile found' and i can't figure out how to make one, if that would even help. I'm completely lost. The main reason i bought this phone was because i wanted to watch videos online and i only had it about 8 months before it seemed to become obsolete! I read horror stories about bad firmware updates so if there is a way to just update flash player i would prefer to do that rather than the firmware update. So my simplified question(s) is/are what should i do and how do i do it? Flash player upgrade? System update? Firmware update? make a device server profile?