I know this is possible on windows mobile HTC phones, however my HTC Tattoo has Google Android on it, which means I can't watch videos that require flash player.Are there any substitutes for it so that I can watch these videos?
the motorola cliq with motoblur needs to be updated to to android 2.2 froyo because the eclair update still has flaws i and i am going to list those flaws right now right here.
1. when i updated my motorola cliq to eclair android 2.1 i could not turn off safe search filtering because that option was grayed out so i logged into my Internet account but it's still grayed out!
2. the video player on the cliq cant watch certain non flash videos because i thinks the video has high resolution but i think that when that happens the cliq should be able to reduce the resolution to its supported resolution.
3. for some videos on Internet i cant turn on high quality because of the error message. sorry the video could not be played.
4. the cliq now runs android 2.1 update1 but as soon as i go in the market i click apps then i scroll down to live wallpapers but as soon as i download and install and then open the live wallpaper it says sorry but your device currently does not support live wallpapers but you can get suppor via upgrade so motorola needs to work on getting live wallpaper support for the motorola cliq with motoblur.
5. the google earth app is missing from the android market on the cliq that needs to be fixed.
6. and i don't like the fact that i have to go to my task manager when i want to close my browser there should be an exit button with in the browser so that i can close it manually. i'm not saying to get rid of the task manager i'm just asking for more manual convenient ways to exit apps.
8. hey and this is just a thought the cliq may have mobi television.
9. this is another thought the cliq should have 12 home screens.
10. the motorola music widget is not resizable is needs to be.
I can't play a video on my facebook mobile. It's said I need to upgrade my adobe flash player..so I go to the link adobe flash player but unfortunately the flash player says it doesn't support the unit.
i've never had this problem until recently. i'll go to Internet's mobile site, perform search, etc. and when i go to click on the video, nothing happens. the browser doesn't open the media player at all. i've tried with my native browser and evn with opera mini, which ultimately requires the native browser anyway. i don't remember changing any particular settings on my browser so i couldn't imagine why i would have this issue. any help would be appreciated. just to reiterate, i don't even so much as an error message. nothing happens at all when i try to play the video. it just stays on the same page.
HI, I bought a new Xperia Neo L, and it has no Adobe Flash Player installed. When i tried to get the app from Play Store, first it said that the file is not available in my country (Serbia), and now AFP cant be found on Play Store at all.
When i open a video on a site i can not view it as it pop me up that i do not have the last versin of the Adobe Flash Player and it links me to ADOBE web site.When I try to down load it it dosn't work.How do or where from I can update my flash player?
Edit: Last name removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Terms & Conditions and Support Community Guidelines for additional information.
I have a sony ericsson hazel, when i go to watch few videos using wifi connection, few videos cant be opened and it says download adobe flash player! From where should i download adobe flash player for my mobile!
Does anyone have any ideas about why Moto might have decided to kill Flash on our phones before it was necessary? It's not an ICS thing, because my GNex still has Flash and it works well. I know that Adobe will not be allowing new downloads from the Play Store starting on 8/15 (but they will still be providing bug fixes for those who already have it) & that Flash Player is not supported in Jelly Bean, but what gives with Moto killing Flash in our ICS update? Now, whenever I visit a page that has an embedded Flash video in the browser, it crashes the browser. :(
Addl. details: Basically, when you upgrade, the Adobe Flash Player app gets uninstalled from your phone. If you reinstall it from the Play Store, it won't work for embedded videos on websites. Unfortunately, many websites still use Flash for their embedded videos. :( Hopefully websites will start switching over to HTML5. This isn't just a bug.. there is an actual process running on the phone called FlashRemoval that Moto slapped in there. I expect to get Jelly Bean ASAP, since Moto prepared the phone for not having Flash so early. ;)