Sony Ericsson :: W830i - Upload Camdriver
I am having trouble with my W830i phone.
Yesterday i've try to UPLOAD my CAMDRIVER on W830,,
And this is the driver,that i upload on w830
Number1's 2.8 Final Camdriver
Tested on K790, K800, K810
- Better buffers 1.5mb 3mp, 1.2mb 2mp, 1mb 1mp, 900kb VGA
- Less sharpness to fix blurred jagged edges and give a real picture,
- Enchaned landscape mode less sharpness for a real picture,exposure is standard
- New colour/compression system to give real colours like 3.2mp sony cybershot digtal camera,
- Contrast increased,brightness property, and auto exposure added,
powerful noise filter 2 fix noise problem may need to increase brightness in low-light conditions,
- Normal mode= 92% compression fine mode= 100% compression
I forget to back up my original camdriver.dat (W830).
When i try to turn on the camera it says "another application is running. Close it, and then start the camera"
I have tried resetting the phone and have made sure no applications are running and can not for the life of me figure out why the camera will not open.
View 4 Replies (Posted: Jan 6, 2008)
Related Forum Messages For Mobiles category:
Sony Ericsson :: Bug On K850 Camdriver
I was testing and comparing modded and original cam driver when find this bug (or i think its a bug.)I sett focus to infinity, then change the scene to document.
the scene is change focus to macro, but it didn't work!the focus is still infinite.although macro mode is displayed on screen.i try other scene (portrait, night portrait) its change the focus to auto. but focus is still infinite!found this on original driver.I'm trying to fixed it by looking at the code, but i dont know what line to add.
Posted: Feb 6, 2010
View 4 Replies!
Sony Ericsson :: C901 - Camdriver In Different Regions
I've just purchased Sony Ericsson C901. This is my fourth SE phone and modding is always my thing. From removing the operator logo to changing the fonts. Just the usual interface revisions. I've never tried using patches. But I've been dying to know this: Is the camdriver for C901 Nordic Region different from that of APAC ANZ? Say in firmware version R1GA028.
Like, if I use the camdriver from Nordic version and put it in APAC ANZ firmware, it doesn't produce the same result as the original one. Or, are all C901 camdrivers the same no matter what part of the world the phone is being sold? I've updated mine from R1GA028 APAC ANZ to R1GA031 Nordic. And somehow I got the Greenheart version. And IMO, the pictures looked bad after the update.
Posted: Apr 14, 2010
View 9 Replies!
Sony Ericsson :: N1 4.0 Cybershot Edition Camdriver For OmniVision 2640 Cammodule
N1 4.0 CYBERSHOT
- based on k660 camdriver, produces same thick colours & simlar pic quality.
- redone entire jpeg compression
- new whitebalances
- longer exposure time night mode 1/3 sec shutter speed
- removed REV 1A
- new buffers
- MAX 17fps video
- Optics testing added
- Light meter control added
- Window positioning added
- longer exposure time for auto mode 1/4 sec shutter speed
- +4 jpeg retry
- Iso gain from 80
- New colour bar code
Posted: Sep 27, 2008
View 8 Replies!
Sony Ericsson :: K850 Cybershot V7.25 7.26 BestPicColor Camdriver By Adolf Vicious
This is edited Brazuka Driver by Adolf Vicius. I found it on some chinese forum. I'm testing it, and all i can say is: GOOD. So far is the best camdriver. Pictures are amazing in low light and daylight. But it's not for closeups shoot, distance between object and you must be minimum 1 m, or alse u get dark pictures. Try, test, and write comment LINK: 7.25
LINK: 7.26 - With test pictures in archive
low-light-level landscape mode:
- Manual ISO 64 (EV -2)
- Manual ISO 250 (EV +2)
- Shutter speed: Maximum 2s (by filming the impact of ambient light ~)
→ low-light-level portrait mode:
- The default ISO 100 (close-up flash & non-flash mode)
-ISO 200 (the more remote flash)
- Shutter speed: 1/4s (non-flash mode)
- Shutter speed: 1/15s (flash open mode)
- No flash for the lowest ISO100, maximum ISO400 (EV +2.00) → → +1 ev for ISO200, +2 ev for ISO400]
→ compulsory flash:
- Red-eye flash flash circumstances the mandatory open
- Sirens flash flash under 3 (1 weak 2-keung)
- All can use the flash mode can be forced flash
- Focus speed
→ No. nickname `` outside:
- Auto = auto flash Red-eye = compulsory flash do not use flash, then turn off the need to state
- Compulsory flash for back lighting state due to overly bright background caused by (something on chinese) fill light to darkness
- Can not use flash as much as possible of situations do not use flash (not only reduces the flash and battery life, and will have a color cast to activate color correction)
- To regularly photosensitive holes, to maintain its clean
- Each scene mode are applied to the corresponding set of scenes, so give full play to their role
- Give full play to the role of exposure compensation ~ EV are photos by changing the ISO meeting ISO light ~ so manually through the manual to change the EV
- The drive to amend based on brazzuka v6.0
Posted: Feb 25, 2009
View 14 Replies!
Sony Ericsson :: K850 Cam Driver Detail Calling All Camdriver Expert
does anybody know the complete property value of the camera setting? yes i know there already explanation in the driver But i think some property is missing for example. the property D, F, 13, 14, 15 is commented. why is it commented? what it really do? and also there is no explanation about the property value of Shutter Sound, Auto Rotate, AF Light.if this property is revealed, there might be a whole new method for all modded camdriverjust like when witchking introduce manual setting.
Posted: Feb 11, 2010
View 4 Replies!
Sony Ericsson :: W890i Can't Upload Pics From Camera?
Im trying to upload the pics from my camera to iphoto (apple mac). I plug the cable into the computer and the camera, and iphoto opens automatically. However, when i press 'import' it says that 'no camera is selected. I've tried to play around with it a little bit, but no matter how i change the USB status I can't seem to be able to transfer the pictures. I guess I could download another photoalbum feature online and only use that one for my camera pics, but I can't find any that I can download to my mac... and I might just experience the same problem again.
Posted: Jun 29, 2008
View 4 Replies!
Sony Ericsson :: W980i - Any Chance To Upload Audiobooks From Mac?
I've discovered audiobooks for myself today and I've been trying to upload them to my W980i. As soon as I am on Mac, I am using iTuneMyWalkman in addition to Itunes to transfer mp3s to the phone. The problem with audiobook (.m4b extension) is that that they are not going to "media/audiobooks" on the phone, I could find them with all other MP3 files in Media/Songs on my phone. Is there any chance to upload audiobook on SE W980i from MAC to find it in Media/Audiobooks afterward?
Posted: Oct 26, 2008
View 6 Replies!
Sony Ericsson :: C902 Bond Content Upload
i'm from sweden so don't get mad at my bad spelling. I'm big fan of james bond and i got a sony ericsson C702 with no bond content i would be happy if someone uploads all the bond content from the K800 bond edition and the C902 bond edition like themes,videos,pictures,ringtones etc.
Posted: Nov 11, 2008
View 4 Replies!